educational grants

Free Grants For Business, Personal Needs or School.

Condominium Unit Purchase (Mortgage Insurance - HUD/FHA)

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development > Condominium Unit Purchase (Mortgage Insurance - HUD/FHA)


Program Description:

This program can help individuals buy a home in a condominium development that will be their place of residence. While Housing and Urban Development (HUD) does not lend money directly to buyers to purchase a home, Federal Housing Administration (FHA)-approved lenders make loans through a number of FHA-insurance programs.


General Program Requirements:

In order to qualify for this benefit program, you must be a current or prospective homeowner.





Loan Terms:

Please contact an FHA-approved lender for loan term information. To find an FHA-approved lender, visit:


Application Process:

For more information, see the Program Contact Information below.


Program Contact Information:

To read more about this program, go to:

To read more about the home buying process, please visit:

To obtain a FHA-insured mortgage, look in your local Yellow Pages under "Mortgages" or contact a FHA-approved lender:


Managing Agency:

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development

© FedAidWeb.com

  » FedAidWeb

  » Benefits Category

  » State Benefits

  » Fed Agencies

  » Govt Grants

  » Tax Topics

  » Links

  » Add Your Site