> Community Services Block Grant
The Community Services Block Grant program provides States and Federal and State-recognized Indian Tribes with funds to provide a range of services to address the needs of low-income individuals to ameliorate the causes and conditions of poverty. Some of those services include:
- Secure and retain meaningful employment
- Attain an adequate education
- Make better use of available income
- Obtain and maintain adequate housing and a suitable living environment
- Obtain emergency assistance through loans or grants to meet immediate and urgent individual and family needs, including health services, nutritious food, housing, and employment-related assistance
General Program Requirements:
In order to qualify for this benefit program, you must characterize your financial situation as either low income, or as very low income.
For more information, see the Program Contact Information below.
Program Contact Information:
For more information, please visit:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services