> Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) Locator
A Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) is a readily accessible facility or mobile office where applicants may visit for information about FEMA or other disaster assistance programs, or for questions related to your case. The Disaster Recovery Center Locator allows individuals to find the hours, services, and locations of nearby DRCs.
Some of the services that a DRC may provide include:
- Guidance regarding disaster recovery assistance and programs for survivors
- Clarification of any written correspondence received from FEMA
- Housing assistance and rental resource information
- Answers to questions, resolution to problems and referrals to agencies that may provide further assistance
- Status of applications being processed by FEMA
- Small Business Administration (SBA) program information regarding assistance
General Program Requirements:
There is no eligibility criteria to enter a Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) or to view the DRC Locator tool.
No application is needed; please contact your nearest DRC for assistance.
Program Contact Information:
To find the nearest DRC, visit:
For more information, please call:
U.S. Department of Homeland Security